2015年5月17日

Non est regia ad veritatem via.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1425874097711021/1449833488648415/?comment_id=1450174268614337&notif_t=like

X : Hello to everybody, I am interested in learning more about what Heidegger thought about language and in what way it is related to Lacan's view. I know a lot of details about this thinkers relation, but I still can't get myself around platitudes and some dense texts that are not really disclosing any sort of thing. "We are still not thinking" : I really like this kind of attentiveness that Heidegger taught. We are supposed to follow how a question can arise in some thinkers thought. Can somebody shed some light on this subject ? What is common to Heidegger and Lacan on the matter of language ? and what it reveals ?

Y : Shin'ya Ogasawara, any thoughts ?

Shin'ya Ogasawara : Y, je vous remercie de m'avoir invité à répondre à la question que pose X. X, vous êtes vraiment dans la bonne piste de vous poser cette question cruciale. La relation de Heidegger et de Lacan est un amour à sens unique : Heidegger ne s'intéresse pas sérieusement à la psychanalyse, tandis que Lacan apprend de Heidegger ce qui est essentiel pour fonder la psychanalyse sur l'Ab-grund des Seyns. Je formaliserais de la formule suivante ce qui lie Heidegger avec Lacan :


Et je vous invite à lire mon article Heidegger avec Lacan.

X : Thank you for taking the time to answer. Unfortunately I can't read French. I can barely understand it, so I can't enjoy reading your article. Maybe you can make an pedagogical exercise in English ?

Shin'ya Ogasawara : I suppose your mother tongue is Rumanian, one of Latin languages as French, so that you can learn French much more easily than I did, I a Japanese. You look young enough to begin now learning French. I must tell you that you cannot read Heidegger if not in German, nor you cannot read Lacan if not in French. English translations are of no use to read Heidegger and Lacan. Anyway the formula, in Lacan's term "mathème", presented above will serve you as a key to decipher Heidegger and Lacan. What looks like fraction is not a fraction, but a structure of substitution : for, instead of, in place of. For example, when Heidegger says : "Das Seyn west in der Wahrheit : Lichtung für das Sichverbergen" (Beiträge, p.29), this "für" means substitution, "in place of".


X : You are right about my native tongue. I suppose indeed it would be easier. But I am not such a devoted learner. Thank you for your answer.


Shin'ya Ogasawara : Non est regia ad veritatem via.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿